Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Welcome to PalaeoCast!

Hello and welcome to the PalaeoCast website!

Palaeocast is a blog and podcast run by paleontology enthusiast Henrik Osterman (Me!). This website will be dedicated to news within the world of paleontology and hopefully my podcast will be up and running within a few days. The podcast is aimed at anyone who is interested in paleontology and will consist of...

-----

- The News.
News within the world of paleontology.

- The Main feature!
Each podcast will have a different main feature. At first I will decide what the main feature will be about but hopefully as the podcast progresses listeners will be able to send in suggestions of what they would like me to cover within these segments.

- Q&A
This is where I answer some questions that will be sent in by the listeners. Dont be shy, theres no such thing as a bad question!

-----

As the project progresses I may add more segments to the show. Hopefully I will be able to release these podcasts on a weekly basis. I would also like to add that I am NOT a professional Paleontologist, I am simply an enthusiast of the subject and I will try my best to come up with fun, informative and educational content.

If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to message me here on the forums.
Cheers

Henrik

2 comments:

  1. Hey, when do you think the podcast is going to get off the ground? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there buddy! Yeah definately, im in the process of writting/recording the first episode as we speak. Im in the middle of moving atm so its taking a little longer than I anticipated but it will definately be up and running soon! Thanks for your interest!

    ReplyDelete