Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Domesticated Jurassic park...

So... I woke up really early today and decided to scour the internet for some more stories for the blog and I came across this one. Once again the article is about 2months old but the content is.. Well... Its interesting. Jack Horner, a palaeontologist that most of us are quite familiar with, has a new wacky and very interesting idea. Basically what he wants to do is try to bring out some dinosaur features in their modern cousins. Interesting but at the same time its a bit on the mad scientist side of things in my opinion. Its just something that I never thought would be possible even at a very small scale. The man has some controversial and odd ideas but some of those ideas have changed our understanding of dinosaurs completely. Dont get me wrong im not trying to badmouth him or anything, the man is a genius but I think this time maybe hes gone a little bit too far. Then again thats what they said when he started proposing that dinosaurs were warm blooded.... I guess only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment